It’s that time of year again and Tiny Prints, the amazing online stationery store, is looking for 5 senior girls and guys to be featured throughout their site and marketing materials as they promote their graduation line this year. If you are in high school, then you are eligible to win so read on!
Here are the details:
- 5 seniors (both girls + guys) will be chosen to model in a full-day shoot.
- The shoot will take place on Saturday, January 19th, in San Diego, California.
- Your make-up will be professionally done the morning of the shoot.
- Tiny Prints will work with you on your wardrobe selection ahead of time and provide styling.
- In addition to the group shots, each senior will get 15 – 20 minutes of individual session time with me as well.
- You’ll receive a code for 50 free graduation announcements from Tiny Prints.
- Your beautiful face will be featured on the Tiny Prints site!
Entering is easy! All you have to do is “like” Tiny Prints and Lindsey Carlyle Photography on Facebook, and share this blog post on your wall. Then email the following to firstname.lastname@example.org:*
- Your name and the name of your school
- A simple clear headshot
- Your clothing size (This will not be considered as a factor in the contest; Tiny Prints will keep it on file to provide clothing in the correct size to the winners.)
*If you are under 18, your parents must submit your entry for you. You’ll also need to make sure that you are available all day on the day of the shoot, January 19th. Keep in mind that all high school students are eligible to enter, even seniors that I have previously photographed.
The contest closes on December 15th so make sure to submit your entries ASAP! Winners will be notified directly by Tiny Prints, and I will be featuring them here on the blog as well. Good luck, and go enter! :)